At Goal Program
6600 Bruceville Road
Sacramento, CA 95823
Maps & Directions
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our experienced @Goal diabetes team works with you and your doctor to effectively manage your diabetes. Working with @Goal gives you convenient access to:
- Your own diabetes pharmacist who specializes in diabetes care through healthy eating and medication management
- Our team of program coordinators who keep you on track with reminders and provide convenient booking of free classes and routine cancer screenings
The @Goal team will make sure you:
- Get your A1C tested every 3-6 months to track your progress
- Get your diabetic eye test every 1-2 years to prevent vision loss
- Keep your blood pressure 139/89 or less to prevent heart attack and stroke
- Learn how statins are the best medications to prevent heart attack and stroke
- Quit smoking, and more!
@Goal enrollment is available at no cost to Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento and Elk Grove members, ages 18 – 74, who are not on dialysis.