Alert: Santa Rosa Medical Center is Now Open
The entire Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center is now open – Hospital, Emergency Department and all medical office buildings. Flu clinics continue to be available as originally scheduled.
Member with questions about scheduled appointments should contact the Appointment and Advice Call Center at 1-866-454-8855. In addition, video visits and telephone appointments are available.
Getting Your Prescriptions If You’re Affected or Displaced
Kaiser Permanente members needing a prescription or refill may go to any Kaiser Permanente pharmacy. All San Rafael Medical Center pharmacies (Downtown San Rafael, Terra Linda, Novato, and Petaluma) are operating at their regular service hours.
If other assistance is needed, including replacing or redirecting prescriptions, members should contact the Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy Call Center at 1-888-218-6245.
For information about member coverage, billing, or if your Kaiser Permanente ID card has been lost, call our Member Service Contact Center.
Member Service Contact Center
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (closed holidays).
Chinese dialects: 1-800-757-7585
*When calling, be sure to let our Member Services representative know you’ve been affected by the wildfires.
If you have an upcoming scheduled surgery or hospital procedure, your surgery scheduler will contact you about where and when your surgery can occur. You may have already heard from them by the time you receive this communication. You can also contact your surgery scheduler directly at 707-566-5585 for more information.
- Hospital Outpatient Lab Monday through Friday , 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- MOB 2 Lab is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lab MOB 4 2nd floor open Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Pharmacy MOB 1 1st floor Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Pharmacy MOB 2 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pharmacy MOB 4 1st floor open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Member flu shot clinic MOB 2 lobby 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Member flu shot clinic MOB 4 conference room 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mental Health Services have resumed at 3554/3558 Roundbarn offices.
3559 Roundbarn Blvd. office is now open with services for Neurology, Endocrinology and Chronic Pain Departments.
3333 Mendocino Ave Services have resumed.
- Family Medicine and Pediatric appointments 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pharmacy 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Lab is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Member flu shot clinic Rohnert Park 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2235 Mercury Way, Suite 240:
- Mental health services Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.