News & Events
New Mercury Way Medical Offices, schedule to open Spring 2018
Soon, you’ll have even more access to quality care in the Santa Rosa Community. This new facility will offer many convenient features and services to help you and your family enjoy care closer to home.
Additional information – New Mercury Way Medical Offices
The entire Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center is now open – Hospital, Emergency Department and all medical office buildings. Flu clinics continue to be available as originally scheduled.
Member with questions about scheduled appointments should contact the Appointment and Advice Call Center at 1-866-454-8855. In addition, video visits and telephone appointments are available.
Getting Your Prescriptions
Kaiser Permanente members needing a prescription or refill may go to any Kaiser Permanente pharmacy. All Santa Rosa Medical Center pharmacies (Hospital, MOB 1, MOB 2, MOB 4, and Rohnert Park) are operating at their regular service hours.
If other assistance is needed–including replacing or redirecting prescriptions if you have been affected or displaced by the wildfires–members should contact the Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy Call Center at 1-888-218-6245.
For information about member coverage, billing, or if your Kaiser Permanente ID card has been lost, call our Member Service Contact Center.
Member Service Contact Center
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (closed holidays).
Chinese dialects: 1-800-757-7585
When calling, be sure to let our Member Services representative know you’ve been affected by the wildfires.
If you have an upcoming scheduled surgery or hospital procedure, your surgery scheduler will contact you about where and when your surgery can occur. You may have already heard from them by the time you receive this communication. You can also contact your surgery scheduler directly at 707-566-5585 for more information.
- Hospital Outpatient Lab Monday through Friday , 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- MOB 2 Lab is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lab MOB 4 2nd floor open Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Pharmacy MOB 1 1st floor Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Pharmacy MOB 2 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pharmacy MOB 4 1st floor open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Member flu shot clinic MOB 2 lobby 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Member flu shot clinic MOB 4 conference room 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mental Health and Wellness services are available at the 3554/3558 Roundbarn Blvd. offices.
The 3559 Roundbarn Blvd. office is open with services for Neurology, Endocrinology and Chronic Pain Departments.
3333 Mendocino Ave. services, including cosmetic services and hearing aid center, are now open.
- Family Medicine and Pediatric appointments 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pharmacy 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Lab is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Member flu shot clinic Rohnert Park 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2235 Mercury Way, Suite 240:
- Mental health services Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
To provide you with more convenient mental health and wellness care, we’re opened an additional Santa Rosa location.
Mercury Way Mental Health and Wellness
2235 Mercury Way, Suite 240
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
As part of our expansion, your provider may be moving to the new location. Please see the list of providers to determine if your provider has moved on the Expanding Mental Health and Wellness Care Brochure.