- Getting Started as a New Member
- New Member Experience
- Personalized Tours
- Santa Rosa Locations
- Getting Your Medical Record Number
- Choosing a Personal Primary Care Clinician
- Medical Advice & Appointment Phone Numbers
- Transfer Your Existing Prescriptions
- Transfer your Medical Records
- Member Services
- How to use our "Members Only" website
- Good health is in your hands
Welcome! We’re delighted that you’ve chosen Kaiser Permanente as your partner in health. We look forward to a long and healthful relationship with you. We have so much to offer you – and we don’t want you to miss out on any of it. Please use our checklist to make sure you’ve gotten all the information you need.
Getting Started as a New Member
Thank you for choosing Kaiser Permanente as your health care provider. As a member, you can access services at any of our locations as soon as your coverage becomes effective. You will receive your Kaiser Permanente identification card and informational material by mail.
Our Member Services department serves as a resource for patients who have questions or need assistance in understanding their health plan benefits and in obtaining services at our facility.Next: New Member Experience >
New Member Experience
We have New Member Experience Representatives to help you get to know us. They will be happy to answer your questions, assist with selection of a primary care physician, and guide you through your first steps as a Kaiser Permanente member. We also offer tours of our Santa Rosa Medical Center, available by appointment on selected days, evenings and Saturdays. Our representatives can be reached Monday through Friday at 707-393-3186, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Next: Personalized Tours >
The new member experience department can arrange a personalized tour of the facilities at Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa. To find out more about this service, call the New Member Experience Department at 707-393-3186 or stop by our concierge services station at our main campus in Medical Office Building 1, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Next: Santa Rosa Locations >
Santa Rosa Locations
Kaiser Permanente has offices in several locations in and near Santa Rosa. Visit our Locations & Directions section for online tours, driving directions and detailed maps of each building. Please note that emergency services are only located at 401 Bicentennial Way, in our hospital building.Next: Getting Your Medical Record Number >
Getting Your Medical Record Number
Your new medical record number will be printed on your Kaiser Permanente ID card. You may need health services as soon as your coverage is effective but before your Kaiser Permanente ID card arrives. If so, you can request your medical record number by calling Member Services. If you aren’t sure of your exact effective date, Member Services can tell you.Next: Choosing a Personal Primary Care Clinician >
Choosing a Personal Primary Care Clinician
Building a relationship with a personal physician is an important part of your health care. The person you select will coordinate and oversee your medical care. We encourage you to select a primary care practitioner right away, before you actually need care.
To choose a personal physician, after you’ve obtained a medical record number, call New Member Experience at 707-393-3186 or you can choose an available Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa physician online.Next: Medical Advice & Appointment Phone Numbers >
Medical Advice & Appointment Phone Numbers
For medical advice or to make an appointment, call one of the numbers listed below, or call the Kaiser Permanente facility that is most convenient for you. Please have your Medical Record Number available.
- 707-393-4044 – Santa Rosa Family Medicine Services
- 707-393-4081 – Santa Rosa OB/GYN
- 707-393-4033 – Santa Rosa Pediatrics
- 707-206-3044 – Rohnert Park Family Medicine Services
Transfer Your Existing Prescriptions
Please make sure that you have an adequate supply of your medication on hand prior to your transfer of an existing prescription to Kaiser Permanente. As a member, you may transfer a prescription from a non-Kaiser Permanente pharmacy to any of our pharmacies. Be ready to tell the Kaiser Permanente pharmacist your prescription number and the name and phone number of the outside pharmacy. This transfer can take up to 72 hours. To use this service, simply call the pharmacist at the Kaiser Permanente pharmacy that is most convenient for you.
- 707-393-4180 – Santa Rosa – Main Pharmacy
- 707-206-3001 – Rohnert Park – Main Pharmacy
Transfer your Medical Records
New members should receive a Medical Record Number from Kaiser Permanente before completing an Authorization for Disclosure Form and transferring medical records. This form can be requested when speaking with one of our New Member Experience Representatives at 707-393-3186 or you can fillout and print the Disclosure Authorization Form.
- Disclosure Authorization (English)
- Disclosure Authorization (Spanish)
- Disclosure Authorization (Chinese)
Complete the Authorization for Disclosure Form and take it to your non-Kaiser Permanente physician. Make sure you have your Kaiser Permanente Medical Record Number written on the form. Have your physician mail your records along with the form to the Kaiser Permanente facility that you have chosen, sent to the attention of Outpatient Medical Records:
|Kaiser Permanente Medical CenterAttn: Outpatient Medical Records
401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, California 95403
|Kaiser Permanente Medical OfficesAttn: Outpatient Medical Records
5900 State Farm Drive
Rohnert Park, California 94928
- Contact a member services representative
- Change your address
- Order a new ID card for yourself or a family member
- View, print or order publications such as, Your Guidebook to Kaiser Permanente Services, Partners in Health newsletter, and the Kaiser Permanente Health Phone Directory.
Member Services is also available by phone. Representatives are available at the following toll free numbers:
- Senior Advantage & Medicare members 1-800-443-0815, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week (except holidays)
- English 1-800-464-4000, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Spanish 1-800-788-0616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Chinese dialects 1-800-757-7585, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TTY for the hearing and speech impaired 1-800-777-1370, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Message Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
They can help you with resources and information on your benefits and coverage, copayments and billing, enrollment information and eligibility, name and address changes, Health Plan ID cards, and Guidebooks for other areas. You can also access much of this information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the automated Member Services phone system. All you need is a touch-tone phone, your Medical Record Number and your date of birth (as it appears on your ID card).
Member Services can serve you in person. Visit our member services representatives at either our Santa Rosa or Rohnert Park offices.
How to use our "Members Only" website
At the Kaiser Permanente national website, you can register and activate your account in one single visit with our secure “Single Visit Activation” or have a temporary password mailed to you in 7 to 10 business days. To get an instant temporary password, you can stop by the Medical Office Building 1 lobby information desk, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, our Health Education Department in Medical Office Building 1 suite 145, 9 a.m.to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or our Member Services Department in Medical Office Building 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Your password allows you to use our website to email your doctor, make or cancel appointments, refill Kaiser Permanente prescriptions, request non-urgent advice, view your labs and more.
Take a virtual tour of the “My Health Manager” secure website to see some of the ways that it can help you! Click here for virtual tour.
Good health is in your hands
Available on Apple and Android mobile devices for Northern California patients.
Our apps can help you take wellness to the next level
|KP Preventive Care is a health reminder app developed by the physicians of the Permanente Medical Group.
|Kaiser Permanente App||Now you can use My Health Manager* on the go. Our mobile website makes it easier than ever to manage your care at Kaiser Permanente.
*Certain features of My Health Manager apply only to care you receive at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Get Connected – Find out how to Choose Your Personal Doctor, Activate your kp.org account and how to manage your prescriptions in one easy place right here!
Additional News regarding Mobile Apps
- Kaiser Permanente wants to use mobile technology to put appointments at patients’ fingertips | Kaiser Permaente News Center
- Kaiser Permanente Launches Mobile App to Make Finding Care Facilities Easy and Convenient | Kaiser Permanente News Center
- Nearly 9 Million Kaiser Permanente Health Records Securely Available on Mobile Devices | Kaiser Permanente News Center