Women's Health Resources
Our Women’s Health education programs and resources are designed to promote the optimal health and well-being of women. Our goal is for you to fully understand your options and consider your own values and preferences so you can make the best decision for you and your health.
Our programs and resources include:
- Women’s Health Education Classes on a variety of topics such as menopause, female sexuality, and urinary incontinence.
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Education Classes
- Two Health Education Centers offering a wide variety of resources on women’s health, including books, DVDs, reference books, pamphlets, use of our computer to search for scientific articles.
- Women’s Night Out Series offered several times a year.
- OB-GYN Clinical Health Educator 707-393-4402, who provides personalized education and guidance around nutrition, exercise, quitting smoking, relaxation, and other pregnancy topics or concerns.
- Online Resources related to Women’s Health