Stress Reduction Resources
To reduce stress in your life try our tools for relaxation and ways to unwind.
Our programs and resources include:
- Stress Reduction Classes
- Two Health Education Centers offering a wide variety of resources on related to weight management, including books, DVDs, pamphlets, use of our computer for scientific articles.
- Relax online program, free to members, helps you identify your sources of stress and solutions for managing your unique situation.
- Dream can help you gain greater control over your insomnia and get more of the sleep you need. After completing a questionnaire, you’ll receive a customized sleep action plan and each week, you’ll monitor your sleep and relaxation patterns, set goals, and track your progress.
- Tune in to Kaiser Permanente’s online relaxation radio station for some soothing tunes anytime.
- Health Coach: Stress Less Video Coaching sessions and downloadable materials help you learn essential skills to change your behavior and help you stay on track. Sign up for SMART Relaxing now. Member User ID required.
- Relieve Stress Podcast
- Healthful Sleep Podcast
- Stress Management for Medical Conditions Podcast
- Learn to control your thoughts, moods, attitudes and behaviors to lessen your stress and improve the balance in your life. Emotional Wellness: Care for the whole you.