Emotional Health Resources
If you’re looking to improve your health in body, mind and spirit, our programs can help you to deal with stress, regardless of its source, develop healthy lifestyle practices, relaxation and mindfulness techniques, tools for working with thoughts and emotions, how to communicate assertively, and skills to enhance social support.
Our programs and resources include:
- Mental, Emotional and Behavioral Health Classes
- Stress Reduction Classes
- Healthy Lifestyle Program: Care for Depression is free to members and can help you gain grater control over your depression and work towards feeling better. Complete a questionnaire that helps you create your own customized plan.
- Learn to control your thoughts, moods, attitudes and behaviors to lessen your stress and improve the balance in your life.
- Depression: It’s real, common and treatable.
- We have a number of videos on related topics.
- Watch Video on Managing Your Anger
- Watch Video on Parenting Your Child with ADHD
- Guided imagery is a type of relaxation exercise designed to engage your mind, body, and spirit. Guided imagery programs are gentle, but powerful. All you have to do is settle in, relax, and listen.
- Listen to Anger & Forgiveness Meditation
- Ease Panic Attacks & Anxiety
- Relax into Healthful Sleep
- Ease Grief
- The Department of Psychiatry offers a wide range of outpatient services for our adult, children and adolescent members who live with a psychiatric disorder. We offer, crisis services, medication evaluations and treatment as well as individual, family and group psychotherapy. Learn More about the Psychiatry Department:
- Dream can help you gain greater control over your insomnia and get more of the sleep you need. After completing a questionnaire, you’ll receive a customized sleep action plan and each week, you’ll monitor your sleep and relaxation patterns, set goals, and track your progress.
- If you or a loved one is chemically dependent, you have a place to go. We offer recovery programs specially designed for both adults and adolescents, as well as support programs for family members of those in treatment.
Learn More about Chemical Dependency Services
- You can work with a Behavioral Medicine Consultant to received counseling and recommendations that will help you learn to cope with stresses that affect your health & wellness.