Healthy Eating Resources
Good nutrition is essential when it comes to improving health, preventing disease, and living well. Since eating right can be a challenge, let our healthy eating experts help you! Our Health Educators and Registered Dietitians’ expertise makes them invaluable in a wide range of circumstances.
Our programs and resources include:
- Two Health Education Centers offering a wide variety of resources on healthy eating , including books, DVDs, reference books, pamphlets, use of our computer to search for scientific articles
- Appointments with CHE s for Managing your Weight One-to-one nutrition appointments include individualized assessments and medical nutrition therapy.
- If you feel you need to see a registered dietitian , please talk to your personal physician about a referral. Our Heath Education’ staff will then contact you for an appointment.
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Online Resources Related to Healthy Eating
- Plant Based Diet
- Plant Based Recipes
- Eat healthy with Nourish®
- ChooseHealthy® As a Kaiser Permanente member, you can create a log in and password to use nutrition and exercise planners and to create specific meal plans.