Exercise is good for every body. We have many fitness resources to help you move your body every day.
- Two Health Education Centers offering a wide variety of resources on topics related to physical activity, including books, DVDs, pamphlets, and use of our computer for scientific articles.
- Clinical Health Educators are available for individual support in beginning an exercise program and gradually achieving your fitness goals.
- Telephonic Wellness Coaches can work with you one-on-one over the phone at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Kaiser Permanente Fitness Radio – a great source of exercise music with just the right beat.
- Find Your Target Heart Rate
- How Much Exercise For Your Age?
- How Many Calories Did You Burn? – calculate the calories you burn during exercise and daily activities.
- Moderate or Vigorous?
- Physical Activity Log – keep track of your activity.
- Choose Healthy– get reduced rates on fitness clubs and services in your area. Have this program create your personal exercise plan.
- Go4Life – an exercise resource for older adults from the National Institute on Aging. Video examples of exercises, motivational trainers, free guides and more.
- How To Form Healthy Habits – video advice from Dr. BJ Fogg.
- Exercise at work – short videos showing strengthening and stretching exercises you can do at work.
- Fitness Blender – free exercise videos.