Medical Office Building 5, Suite 152
3975 Old Redwood Hwy.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Kaiser Permanente is your trusted authority in sports medicine.
We provide advanced care to help you get back to the top of your game or simply back to the activities you enjoy.
Sports Medicine services are exclusively for members and by referral only. Please speak with your primary care provider regarding a referral.
- Integrated multispecialty care
- Treatment of acute and chronic athletic injuries
- Comprehensive pre- and postoperative treatments
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Sports-related concussion care
- Evaluation and management of acute/chronic sports injuries
- Functional movement and pre-exercise screenings
- Sport-specific return to play
- Group and individual rehabilitation
For information about physical therapy to the various parts of the body which have been injured or is in some other way compromised, visit our Physical Therapy department.
For musculoskeletal problems in both adults and children, including EMG and Spine, visit our Physical Medicine department.
For issues regarding fractures and musculoskeletal disorder visit our Orthopedics department.