301 Professional Center Drive
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Map and Directions
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
noon to 1 p.m.
The radiation oncology program, located at the Rohnert Park Cancer Center, believes that successful treatment includes caring for the patient and their family. We apply the latest technological advances and information available to design and deliver the best possible treatment for our patients, and we strive for excellence in every aspect of our patient’s care.
Our center is open from approximately 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and radiation treatment appointments are usually 10 to 20 minutes in length.
Learning more about Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- American Urological Association Foundation
- National Cancer Institute – Prostate Cancer Home Page
Head and Neck
- Laryngeal Cancer
- Oropharyngeal (base of tongue, tonsil)
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute breast care treatment
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Institute Understanding Treatment Choices for Prostate Cancer
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Breast Care Center
- Nutrition and Cancer