3559 Round Barn Blvd.,
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12:20 to 1:20 p.m.
Department Telephone: 707-571-3921
Class Information Telephone: 707-571-3924
By referral only
Department Manager: Cinzia Garvin MPH, LCSW
The Pain Medicine Department is an innovative, multidisciplinary department whose mission it is to help and support Kaiser Permanente members who live with persistent pain. Our goal is to teach self-care tools to alleviate suffering, enhance quality of life and promote healing through an integrated wellness model. Our commitment is to offer compassionate care in a timely fashion.
Click here for our Pain Medicine Department Overview video
Our staff is comprised of a multidisciplinary team which includes Medical Doctors, Psychologists, Registered Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Physical Therapists.
Your First Visit
- New patients require a referral from a physician.
- Your first visit will be with a Care Manager who will coordinate your care in the Pain Management Program.
- While we are able to review your laboratory reports, medications filled at Kaiser Permanente Pharmacies and recent imaging studies on our computers, we do not have access to non-Kaiser medical systems. For this reason, please make sure we receive copies of all records, including x-rays or x-ray reports that pertain to your chronic pain problem.
- Opioid Education Overview Video
Managing Your Chronic Pain
- Persistent Pain Overview
- Managing Your Persistent Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Total Body Reconditioning Exercises (led by Renee Garvin, PT)