Medical Office Building 1, Suite 120
401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Map and Directions
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12:15 to 1:15 p.m.
By referral only
The orthopedic surgery department offers board certified orthopedic surgeons including one hand specialist. These skilled surgeons address and treat the entire spectrum of fractures and musculoskeletal disorder which afflict our patients.
Prepare for your Procedure Online
Kaiser Permanente has created interactive instructions for ACL reconstruction, carpal tunnel release, total hip replacement, lumbar interbody (fusion posterior or transform), lumbar microdiscectomy, anterior cervical discectomy/fusion, lumbar laminectomy, knee arthroscopy, shoulder arthroscopy, total knee replacement surgical procedures allowing you to learn more about your upcoming surgery.
Explanations of Knee & Hip Replacement Surgery Videos
- Aerobic Exercise | Ejercicios Aeróbicos (Español)
- Exercises to Help Your Back
- Low Back Pain: Exercises
- Exercises: Positions to Help Ease Back Pain
- Tips and Exercises for your knee stiffness and pain
- Ejercicios para la rodilla (Español)
- Patellofemoral Exercises11
- Strengthening and Stability Exercises For Your Hips, Knees and Ankles in Standing
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) surgery
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery Patient Pathway – What happens while you are in the hospital for a knee replacement.
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery Patient Handbook
- Meniscus Tear