Health Resources for
Santa Cruz County
Inspire people. Inform choices. Improve health.
Kaiser Permanente believes in developing, promoting, and delivering Healthy Living Programs and Services to our members and communities. Health Education gives people the needed tools and information to make healthy choices at every stage of life.
Additional Health Education and Healthy Living programs and services are provided at the San Jose Medical Center, Santa Clara Medical Center, and Gilroy Medical Offices. For more information, about the health education classes being offered nearby, please visit:
- Health Education Classes – San Jose
- Health Education Classes – Santa Clara
- Health Education Classes – Gilroy
Wellness Coaching Available
If you’re interested in reaching your health goals now, speak with a specially trained wellness coach to build your motivation and take action. Together, you’ll create a customized plan for change. To schedule coaching appointments:
- Call (866) 251-4514, 24/7
- Book online at www.kp.org/mydoctor/wellnesscoaching
Set up sessions with your coach at times that work for you:
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Coaching is available at no additional cost to Kaiser Permanente members.