Kaiser Permanente is pleased to be part of the Santa Cruz community, with new offices in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, and Scotts Valley. Our mission is not only to provide care for our members. It is also to improve the health of the communities we serve. Kaiser Permanente’s community investments include grants, sponsorships, in-kind donations, and volunteerism.
Kaiser Permanente provides financial support to local nonprofit health and human service organizations with an emphasis on reaching low-income, under-resourced communities. To qualify for consideration, grant requests must be focused on meeting at least one of the funding priorities outlined below.
2017-2019 Funding Priorities in the Santa Cruz
- Access to Care and Coverage
- Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL)
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Community and Family Safety
Review the 2019 Grant Guide which contains information about our funding priorities, eligibility guidelines, and detailed instructions on how to submit an online sponsorship request.
- Access the Kaiser Permanente South Bay Online application here. The access code for the site is CRUZ!@GR1
- For assistance on the new Mosaic system, please review the Mosaic User Guide for Grant Applicants.
Application Submission Time Frame
- Monday, May 20, 2019: Grant cycle open
- Friday, June 28, 2019: Grant cycle closed – Applications due by 5 p.m. PST, using the online process.
- Monday, August 12, 2018: Applicants notified of status