2020-21 Flu Season – Flu clinics now open
The flu is more serious than the common cold. Protect yourself and your loved ones from serious health risks with the annual flu shot. This year, for your safety and convenience, no-cost flu shots are now available at our drive-up/thru.
To minimize your wait times, help ease vehicle congestion, and ensure the safety of those visiting our facilities, please follow these guidelines when coming for your flu shot:
- Please do not block fire zones, disabled parking spaces, or any facility entrances.
- If you have flexibility, please keep in mind that the drive-through clinic will be open until Nov. 21
- Members may also receive a flu vaccine during a scheduled clinic appointment at any of our locations.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive at our facilities to get your flu shot.
- We love pets, but if there is one in your car you will need to get out of your car for your shot. Please help us save time and stay safe by leaving your pet at home if possible.
Member Flu Vaccination Information:
For more information, visit kp.org/ flu or call 1-800-573-5811 for guidelines about how to prepare for a flu shot and answers to frequently asked questions.
Mission College Santa Clara (at Parking Lots B and C)
3000 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054-1897
Dates and Hours of Operation:
September 14, 2020 – November 21, 2020
Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat 9:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Tues 1:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Starting September 10, you can drive to the Mission College location for your flu shot.
Each member should:
- Bring their Kaiser Permanente membership card and a photo ID
- Wear a mask and a loose fitting short-sleeved top
Due to the current pandemic, to ensure safety of our members, walk-in flu shots will not be offered at the medical offices or at the hospital on Homestead Road
Now through December 31, members can also get a flu shot at no additional cost from select retailers including Walgreens, Costco, CVS, Rite-Aid, Safeway, and Walmart. More information »
For further enquiries, visit kp.org/mydoctor/flu or call:
- 408-851-4358 (Santa Clara, Adults)
- 408-851-4356 (Santa Clara, Pediatrics)
- 408-871-6467 (Campbell)
- 408-945-2641 (Milpitas)
- 650-903-2799 (Mountain View)
- 408-436-6911 (Skyport)