In our daily work we seek to inspire people, inform choices, and improve health. We believe the best patient is a well informed one. That is why we offer a range of programs and services to promote optimal health.
Our services include:
- A variety of health education classes, individual appointments, online resources and print material.
- Written information on a variety of health related topics.
- Technology center for learning about your health.
- A specially-equipped ADA computer workstation is now available for use by disabled individuals. The workstation offers assistance of many features, including WYNN, a scanner that allows patrons to read a variety of materials; ZoomText, a feature magnify text; and Text-to-Audio, to create audio information from electronic text.
- Nutrition analysis
- Wellness Coaching
- Medical Weight Management program
– Medical weight management video
- Survive and Thrive Cancer Survivor Program
- La Salud Permanente (Spanish)
Local Resources: In-Person or Online