Health Classes and Resources
Check our class listings for dates, times, fees* (if applicable), and class locations. Information is subject to change. Our classes are open to all Kaiser Permanente members. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and require preregistration unless otherwise noted.
A session is defined as the number of classes a participant should attend
to get the most value from the educational experience. The number of sessions does not imply a limit to the number of classes a Kaiser Permanente member may attend. For information or to register, visit your local Health Education Center or call the number listed underneath the course description.
Refunds will be given for cancellation requests made at least 72 hours
prior to the class start date. On rare occasions, a class may be canceled
and a refund will be issued. If you require an assisted-hearing device, or any other service identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act, to attend a program, please let us know when you register. For more information, call 408-851-3800 or 711 (TTY for the hearing/speech impaired).
- Addiction and Recovery
- Cancer Education: Survive and Thrive Cancer Survivor Program
- Diabetes Management
- Flexibility and Movement
- General Health and Wellness
- Healthy Lifestyle and Weight Management
- Heart Health
- HIV/AIDS and STD Testing
- Managing Ongoing Conditions
- Mental Health/Behavioral Health and Well-Being
- Men’s Health
- Parenting and Children’s Health
- Pregnancy to New Baby
- Senior Health
- Smoking/Tobacco Cessation
- Women’s Health and Family Planning
- Clases y Servicios en Español