Tantau Building, East Lobby
19000 Homestead Road
Cupertino, CA 95014
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
South Bay Worksite Wellness (SBWW) delivers professional health screening and health education services to employee groups in the South Bay and Peninsula areas. South Bay Worksite Wellness partners with local employers to improve the health and wellbeing of their staff and labor force. SBWW creates a bridge to Kaiser Permanente services from its facilities to the worksite. The following contractual services are delivered in the work place for a small fee:
- On-site Biometric Health Screenings can help determine potential health issues in just a few minutes! Types of screenings are tailored to each worksite. Screenings can include tests for blood pressure, body mass index, body composition, cholesterol and blood glucose. Participants receive same day screening results and a brief explanation of measurement ranges.
- Health Promotion Workshops address various health and wellness concerns that are most important to employee groups. A variety of topics are offered within behavioral health, healthy lifestyle and heart health.
- Health Coaching – Registered nurses and health educators provide personalized individual discussion of screening results and assist to develop action plans to make positive lifestyle changes.
- Health Fair Tabling – Staffing by health educators provide interactive discussion with employees including visual aids, educational handouts and information referrals.
- Flu Vaccinations – Registered nurses provide onsite flu vaccinations during flu season.