Sleep Apnea / CPAP
We believe that good sleep is as essential to health and performance as is exercise and good nutrition. Our mission is to diagnose patients who have sleep disordered breathing (commonly known as sleep apnea) and provide them with information about this diagnosis and how it may affect their overall health. We know that providing effective treatment for sleep apnea can improve quality of life and decrease certain health risks. We also want people to have information and understand all of the other factors that contribute to good sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea video
- Sleep apnea interactive video (Emmi)
- Sleep study, at home (Emmi)
- Sleep study, in lab (PSG) (Emmi)
- Using a CPAP for Sleep Apnea (Emmi)