Click on facility name to expand address, phone, and hours of operation.
Welcome to the Dermatology department
Dermatology is a referral-only department. We are staffed with board-certified staff dermatologists, registered nurse practitioners and registered nurses working in the Santa Clara, Campbell, Milpitas, and Mountain View service areas.
Your Kaiser Permanente Health Plan coverage benefits provide coverage for the treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Specific areas not covered by the Health Plan are:
- Cosmetic removal of moles
- Spider veins
- Collagen or Botox injections
- Chemical peel or dermabrasion
- Laser hair removal
- Laser resurfacing
- Treatment of “age spots” or “liver spots”
- Removal of skin tags
- Counseling or assistance in make-up selection
- Trimming of nails or ongoing treatment of warts/calluses
We have a Cosmetic Surgery Program that include a multispecialty team of physicians and other health care professionals who perform a wide variety of cosmetic services. For more information on upcoming complimentary seminars, or to schedule a consultation, please call the Cosmetic Services department at 408-851-8200.