Chemical Dependency Recovery Program (CDRP)
19000 Homestead Rd, Bldg 1
Cupertino CA 95014
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Welcome to Chemical Dependency Recovery Program (CDRP)
We offer services to those members affected by the problems of addiction, both people who use drugs and alcohol and their families. Our philosophy is to be of help in educating members about how addiction impacts ones’ life and how best to treat it in a safe and supportive therapeutic setting.
- Early Recovery groups to help people stop using drugs and alcohol.
- Long Term Recovery groups for those already clean and sober.
- Decision groups for those who aren’t sure if they have a problem.
- Codependency education classes and group therapy for family or friends of an addicted person or those who identify themselves as codependent.
- Parents of Teens lass to teach parents how to talk to their kids about drugs and alcohol.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics – groups for those who grew up in addicted families.
- Servicios en Espanol – educacion y tratamiento de grupo para el problema del abuso de alcohol y drogas.
- Spanish-speaking Recovery Addiction education and groups in Spanish.
Our staff are qualified mental health professionals with a specialty in addictions treatment. If you have questions about our services or wish to make a confidential appointment, please call.