Breakfast Burritos Recipe
- 6 small potatoes, about 8 oz (can be yellow, white, purple, or sweet potatoes—1 medium if using sweet potatoes)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Kale, 1 small bunch
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- ½ cup (2oz) White Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- Optional: salsa, hot sauce, black beans
- Preheat oven to 425
- Chop potatoes to about ½ inch square pieces. Toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray
- Roast potatoes about 20-25 min until crispy
- Chop kale. Cook on stove in 1 teaspoon olive oil until well cooked.
- Crack eggs into bowl and beat until well mixed. Scramble in pan until just cooked
- Assemble burritos: take warmed tortilla and fill with ¼ of roasted potatoes, ¼ of the egg mixture, ¼ of the kale, and 2 Tablespoons (1/4 of) the cheese. Top with ¼ of the avocado. Roll up. Assemble to rest of burritos.
- Can serve with salsa or hot sauce if desired!