Health Education Centers and Services
Let our Health Education Centers in San Rafael and Petaluma be the first stop on your path to good health. Our experienced staff is here to help you:
- Find information, skills, and Healthy Living programs to help you learn about specific health conditions and review what you can do to prevent major diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer.
- Take full advantage of My Doctor Online at kp.org/mydoctor, a resource created by our physicians.
- Activate your kp.org account and download our mobile apps which let you email your doctor, make routine appointments, refill prescriptions, review your electronic health record, and check most lab results 24/7.
- Take a photo for your electronic medical record so you can receive more personal care.
In San Rafael, you will also be able to:
- Browse a vast collection of online health resources and view specialized videos using our iPads
- Have your weight, height, body mass index, and body fat percentage calculated with our new Biomeasure scale.
- Have your resting metabolic rate (RMR) tested to help you understand your body’s unique nutrition and physical fitness needs (coming late 2015; call 415-444-2811 for an appointment and for fee information).
San Rafael (Terra Linda) Health Education Center
99 Montecillo Road,
Medical Office Building 1, 3rd floor,
opposite Outpatient Pharmacy
Petaluma Health Education Center
3900 Lakeville Hwy,
Medical Office Building 1,
1st Floor, next to Pharmacy