San Jose Services & Hours Changes
Have COVID-19 symptoms? Call us at 866-454-8855 for advice. If you need in-person care, we can assist you.
Before you head to our facilities in the San Jose area, be sure to check for the latest temporary changes in services, hours, and closures. Our emergency services remain open 24/7.
Temporary Changes in Hours | Temporary Relocations | Temporary Closures
Temporary Changes in Hours
Gilroy Main Outpatient Pharmacy
- New Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Urgent Care
- Urgent Care is appointment-based service for KP members who need assistance with acute minor injuries, minor medical problems, and minor procedures. If you have an urgent care need, call 1-866-454-8855 to get advice or schedule an appointment. Advice nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.Urgent Care AddressBuilding 4, 260 International Circle, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95119
- Advice & Appointments: 1-866-454-8855Pharmacies
The San Jose Building D Outpatient Pharmacy will be temporarily closed until further notice. Below are the list of pharmacies on campus that remain open.
- Building 1 Pharmacy: OPEN
- Building 3 Pharmacy: OPEN
- Building 4 Pharmacy: OPEN
- Discharge Pharmacy: OPEN
Healthy Living Center
- Closed until further notice.
- Member Services offices in San Jose and Gilroy are permanently closed.
- For assistance, please call the Member Services Contact Center:
800-464-4000 or TTY 711 (English)
800-757-7585 (Chinese dialects) Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, closed holidays.
For in person services, the nearest Member Services office is at 710 Lawrence Expressway, Dept. 162, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Medicare Members: 800-443-0815 or TTY 711, 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Point-of-Service (POS), PPO, and Out-of-Area Indemnity (OOA) members: 800-788-0710 or TTY 711, open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Release of Medical Information Department
The Release of Medical Information Department for The Greater San Jose Area will be closed until further notice (subject to change). During this time, our ROMI representatives are accepting phone calls, emails and KP.org online requests. Phone hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There are multiple ways to contact the ROMI Department:
- Request and view your medical records
- File a disability claim
- Request Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Certification
Telephone: (408) 284-5200