San Jose Services & Hours Changes
Have COVID-19 symptoms? Call us at 866-454-8855 for advice. If you need in-person care, we can assist you.
Before you head to our facilities in the San Jose area, be sure to check for the latest temporary changes in services, hours, and closures. Our emergency services remain open 24/7.
Temporary Changes in Hours
Gilroy Main Outpatient Pharmacy
- New Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- San Jose Urgent Care
For any Urgent Care visits, please go to the Patient Assistance and Timely Care Helpdesk at the front of the Urgent Care entrance. You will receive additional instructions from a Healthcare Provider.
- Hours: Monday – Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Adult and Family Medicine
All Adult and Family Medicine (AFM) services are temporarily being consolidated into Building 1 for the foreseeable future.
- All Clinic services will be provided out of Family Med 5 (Unit D) and Family Med 6 (Unit G)
- All Outpatient injection services will be provided out of the 1st floor Injection Clinic
- Weekday after hours clinic will function out of Building 1 Family Med 6 (Unit G)
- Weekend after hours AFM clinic will continue to function out of Building 4 (med 1/2).
- Building 4 AFM (Med 1/ Med 2) and Building C and D will be closed for injections and clinic services. Ancillary services (Lab) will remain open.
The San Jose Building D Outpatient Pharmacy will be temporarily closed until further notice. Below are the list of pharmacies on campus that remain open.
- Building 1 Pharmacy: OPEN
- Building 3 Pharmacy: OPEN
- Building 4 Pharmacy: OPEN
- Discharge Pharmacy: OPEN
Healthy Living Center
- Closed until further notice.
Member Services offices in San Jose and Gilroy are temporarily closed until further notice. For assistance, please call the Member Services Contact Center:
800-464-4000 or TTY 711 (English)
800-757-7585 (Chinese dialects) Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, closed holidays.
Medicare Members: 800-443-0815 or TTY 711, 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Point-of-Service (POS), PPO, and Out-of-Area Indemnity (OOA) members: 800-788-0710 or TTY 711, open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Release of Medical Information Department
The Release of Medical Information Department for The Greater San Jose Area will be closed until further notice (subject to change). During this time, our ROMI representatives are accepting phone calls, emails and KP.org online requests. Phone hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There are multiple ways to contact the ROMI Department:
- Request and view your medical records
- File a disability claim
- Request Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Certification
Telephone: (408) 284-5200