280 Hospital Parkway, Bldg. A
San Jose, CA 95119
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
We provide comprehensive general surgery services and specialty skills in thoracic, vascular, colorectal, breast, endocrine and oncologic surgery. All surgeons are qualified in their fields and have the training and experience to care for a wide variety of surgical problems.
The mission of the Department of Surgery is to provide superior, quality care to all members that are referred to our department in a timely, efficient and consistently compassionate manner.
How to get Care
New patients are seen by appointment, as requested by your personal or referring physician or nurse practitioner. Your first visit to our department generally will involve only an evaluation and discussion. If you would benefit from a surgical procedure, it will be scheduled for a later date.
Please note: Appointments are by referral only.
- We will explain your diagnosis in clear, understandable terms.
- We will explain the options for treatment, surgical and non-surgical, and recommend a treatment in your best interest.
- If an operation is required, we will inform you of what to expect before, during and after the procedure and arrange for any other needed specialty consultations.
- We will provide you with a direct phone number to our office staff, so your questions can easily be answered.
- We will provide you with opportunity to evaluate the care and service you received from us.
- All members of our team – receptionists, surgery schedulers, appointment staff, medical assistants, licensed vocational nurses, registered nurses, nurse practitioners and surgeons – are dedicated to providing you with quality surgical care tailored to the specific needs of your case.
Your doctor is online
Get to know your doctors and browse recommended information and helpful online tools on My Doctor Online. From your doctor’s home page, you can also:
- manage (schedule, view, cancel) appointments
- refill prescriptions
- check test results
- email your doctor
- view preventive health reminders and past visit information.