Instructions for Initial Appointment
- Polysomnogram (Overnight Sleep Study)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test and Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Physician Evaluation
- Adult Sleep Disorder Questionnaire
- Pediatric Sleep Disorder Questionnaire
- Sleep Diary
- Rest and Revive workbook – Tools for assessing and taking control of your sleep
- Appointment Letter
- Post Sleep Study Information
- Sleep Well – Tips on how to improve your sleep.
- Get a good night’s sleep with Overcoming™ Insomnia– Use this interactive program to manage your insomnia by teaching yourself how to sleep better.
- Sleep Apnea Interactive Video (Emmi) – Explains Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), testing, and treatment options. You will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (20 minutes)
- Sleep Study, in Lab (Emmi) -Overview of how and why sleep studies are done in a lab. Also covers getting ready for a sleep study and what to expect after. You will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (15 minutes)
- Using a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) for Sleep Apnea (Emmi) – This interactive video covers getting started with a breathing device for OSA; finding the right mask for you and getting adjusted to the machine/mask; benefits, alternatives, and trouble-shooting. You will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (20 minutes)
- Helping your child sleep – Common problems and recommended solutions for infants to teenagers.
- Weight Management – Different classes to help you manage your weight by learning how to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Improving your Sleep Series – Five 2-hour sessions