Common Sleep Problems
- Sleep Related Breathing Disorders – Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), Central Sleep Apnea (CSA), Hypoventilation/Hypoxemia Syndromes
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders – Delayed sleep phase syndrome, advanced sleep phase syndrome, shift work disorder, and jet lag.
- Sleep Related Movement Disorders – Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD), sleep starts, sleep related leg cramps, and bruxism.
- Parasomnias – Sleepwalking, sleep talking, sleep terrors, confusional arousals, REM behavior disorder, sleep paralysis, and nightmares.
- Narcolepsy and Hypersomnias – Narcolepsy, idiopathic hypersomnia, and recurrent hypersomnia.
- Sleep Problems for Teens – Causes, symptoms and diagnosis, prevention, and treatments of sleep problems in teens.