Building 3, 2nd Floor
270 International Circle
San Jose, CA 95119
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Welcome to the Department of Podiatric Surgery at Kaiser Permanente San Jose. We provide medical and surgical care of foot and ankle disorders. It is our goal to provide the best medical and surgical treatment to our patients to keep them active and ambulatory.
The department staff includes: podiatrists registered nurses, podiatric cast technicians, medical assistants, surgery schedulers, receptionists and an administrative team to assist you with all of your podiatry needs. In addition, we serve as a training facility to 3rd year podiatry surgery residents for the VA of Palo Alto.
We offer a wide range of services:
- Medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions
- Reconstructive foot surgery
- Diabetic wound care
- Sports Medicine
- Fastrac Surgery
- Podiatry education
- Podiatry Supply Store – podiatric supplies available at a reasonable cost to our members.
Your doctor is online
Get to know your doctors and browse recommended information and helpful online tools on My Doctor Online. From your doctor’s home page, you can also:
- manage (schedule, view, cancel) appointments
- refill prescriptions
- check test results
- email your doctor
- view preventive health reminders and past visit information.