Oncology and Hematology
270 International Circle, San Jose, CA 95119
Schedulers: (408) 972-3537
Sub-Specialty Call Center: (408) 972-6560
For after-hours questions/concerns, please call (408) 362-4740
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Oncology and Hematology Service is a subspecialty of the Department of Adult and Family Medicine. We provide specialty care for patients with cancer and blood disorders. Oncologists are doctors who specialize in the treatment of cancers. Hematologists are doctors and scientists who are specialists in blood diseases including: anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and other blood disorders.
Your primary care physician refers you to an oncologist or hematologist when you have an oncology or hematology problem. The oncology/hematology department is dedicated to providing quality medical care and service to adults, 18 years and older.
Our mission is:
- Personalized care in a safe manner
- Timely, courteous and professional service
- Guidance to our patients in using health care services
- Education and support to help patients achieve a healthy lifestyle
- Quality care in a cost effective manner
- Recognizing and respecting cultural diversity within our patient population
New Patient Chemotherapy Orientation
Cancer Patient Weekly Drop-In Support Group
Your doctor is online
Get to know your doctors and browse recommended information and helpful online tools on My Doctor Online. From your doctor’s home page, you can also:
- manage (schedule, view, cancel) appointments
- refill prescriptions
- check test results
- email your doctor
- view preventive health reminders and past visit information.