Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services
275 Hospital Parkway
3rd Floor – Suite 370
San Jose, CA 95119
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12 to 1 p.m.
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to helping you restore the quality of your life.
Our Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services are staffed by highly trained professionals and are available here at Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center. We offer services to those members affected by the problems of addition, both people who use drugs and alcohol and their families. Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services offer a full range of care for chemically dependent individuals and their families.
- Adult Treatment
- Adolescent Treatment
- Co-dependency Treatment
- Treatment for Adult Children of Alcoholics
Our philosophy is to be of help in educating members about how addition impacts ones’ life and how best to treat it in a safe and supportive therapeutic setting. In support of our philosophy:
- Inquiries are confidential.
- Treatment is confidential.
- Recovery requires active participation.
- Recovery requires ongoing support.
- Chemical dependency is a family disease, so family involvement is encouraged.
Your doctor is online
Get to know your doctors and browse recommended information and helpful online tools on My Doctor Online. From your doctor’s home page, you can also:
- manage (schedule, view, cancel) appointments
- refill prescriptions
- check test results
- email your doctor
- view preventive health reminders and past visit information.