Building 3, 2nd Floor
270 International Circle
San Jose, CA 95119
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Kaiser San Jose Cardiology Division of the Permanente Medical Group is dedicated to providing the community with comprehensive cardiac care by promoting cardiovascular health through individualized programs.
We will strive to be your cardiology provider of choice by:
- Offering the community comprehensive programs for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Partnering with your primary care physician, and other health care providers, in delivering an exceptional continuum of health care.
- Providing an environment for continuing education, research and innovative health care for our community.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose Cardiology is dedicated to the provision of timely and appropriate health care to patients who require our specialty services and to provide treatment that leads to the best outcomes in a friendly, professional, patient-focused setting.
Your doctor is online
Get to know your doctors and browse recommended information and helpful online tools on My Doctor Online. From your doctor’s home page, you can also:
- manage (schedule, view, cancel) appointments
- refill prescriptions
- check test results
- email your doctor
- view preventive health reminders and past visit information.