Mission Bay Medical Offices
1600 Owens Street, San Francisco, CA 94158
Map & Directions
San Francisco Muni
- The Muni T Line runs close to the Mission Bay Medical Offices and operates weekdays, beginning at 5 a.m. until 1 a.m.
- Muni has regular service into Mission Bay with a new bus route called the 55 16th St. It begins at the 16th Street BART station and includes several stops only a short walk from the Kaiser Permanente Mission Bay Medical Offices.
- The Mission Bay Transportation Management Association (TMA) shuttle makes regular stops at the San Francisco Caltrain station. The station is served by many Muni lines including N, T, 10, 30, 45, and 47.
Mission Bay TMA Shuttle
The Mission Bay TMA offers a shuttle that connects public transportation hubs to various Mission Bay locations. The shuttle system operates several routes, Monday – Friday, during peak morning and afternoon travel times, and currently includes the Powell Street BART Station, Caltrain, and the TransBay Terminal.
For more detailed shuttle information, including maps and schedules, visit: www.missionbaytma.org
Kaiser Permanente Shuttle
A shuttle bus will depart hourly (15 minutes after top of the hour) and travel between the Mission Bay Medical Offices and main Geary campus.
- From 101 North: Exit on Vermont St; left on Vermont St; right on 16th St; left on Owens St.
- From 280 North: Exit on Mariposa St; left on Mariposa St; right on Mississippi St; right on 16th St; left on Owens St.
- From 80 West: Exit toward Ninth St./Civic Center. Keep left and follow signs to 8th St. Continue on 8th St; left on Brannan St.; right on 7th St.; left onto Mission Bay Dr. At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Owens St.
- From the main Geary Boulevard Campus – Take Divisadero St. south to Golden Gate Ave.; left on Golden Gate Ave.; right on 6th St (at Market St.); right on Brannan St.; left on 7th St; left on Mission Bay Dr. At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Owens St.
Street parking near the medical offices is very limited. Paid parking is available at the garage at 1670 Owens St., directly across the street from the medical offices. Members can validate their parking ticket when registering for their appointment. Validated parking rates are: $1 every 30 minutes, for the first 3 hours; $2 per hour thereafter; and $16 daily maximum.
- Bring your parking ticket with you to your appointment.
- Your parking ticket must be validated in order to receive the Kaiser Permanente member rate.
- When you register for your appointment, insert your parking ticket into the validation machine located on the registration desk.
- Before returning to your car, pay the parking fee at the pay station inside the garage.