Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you for choosing Kaiser San Francisco for your prenatal care. The information provided on this page will help you get your pregnancy off to a great start. As you prepare to welcome your new baby, we’re here to give you the care and support you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy.
We are here to support and guide you through every stage in your pregnancy. Please take some time to learn about nutrition during pregnancy, what to expect in the first trimester, getting started checklist, view prenatal education videos, and sign-up for prenatal health education classes and newsletters.
Use our Getting Started Checklist to help prepare for your first trimester:
- Schedule your First Prenatal Appointment
Call (415) 833-2200 to start your prenatal care entry.
During this phone visit, our prenatal staff will review your health and pregnancy history, answer your questions regarding prenatal care and schedule your first office visit. This initial prenatal appointment cannot be booked online, so calling is the only way to get this scheduled.
- Visit Your Pregnancy, a site created by the doctors of The Permanente Medical Group with personalized tools and tips you won’t find elsewhere. Subscribe to our weekly emails to learn about your developing baby, your changing body, and know what to expect at each visit.
- Take virtual tours of our labor and delivery centers
- Get details on pregnancy online classes
- Browse 350+ pregnancy articles
- Watch the following videos at your first opportunity and before you first office visit if possible:
- Think about how you will feed your baby & learn about the Benefits of Breastfeeding
- For more information on pregnancy see the following pages: