Do you need help with a skin problem?
Do you need help with a skin problem? We work closely with your primary care provider to care for your skin!
If you and your primary care provider wish to consult with us, your provider may:
- Send us a photo of you, either one taken during your visit, or one that you emailed to them
- Ask us to schedule a telephone, video or in-person appointment with you
Contact your primary care provider
- To send an e-mail to your primary care provider, or to make an appointment please click here to open our secure kp.org website. It is easy to activate an kp.org website account if you do not yet have one, click here for instructions. You can attach a photo of your skin problem to your e-mail if you want!
- To make an appointment by phone please call 628-242-6900
Are you already a patient in our department?
Send your dermatology provider a message though our secure kp.org website by clicking here if you have questions about an on-going skin problem. This e-mail message functions up to approx 18 months since your last visit with them.
To schedule a return telephone, video, or in-person appointment, please call us at 628-242-6900. Online booking of appointments is not available for our department. For any new skin issues, please contact your primary care provider for an evaluation.
Do you want to enhance the appearance of your skin?
Our department provides extensive services to help you look your best! These services are available to both Kaiser members and non-members.
- Esthetician services: Expert skin care advice, microdermabrasion, peels, etc. to give you more youthful skin
- Lasers for removal of unwanted hair, sun damage, red spots broken blood vessels
- Fraxel laser for skin resurfacing
- Sclerotherapy for unwanted leg veins
- Dermatologist recommended skin care products such as Obagi and Resurfix
- To view more information about our cosmetic dermatology services and for our current and upcoming promotions please visit our Cosmetic Dermatology page
Meet our clinicians (1600 Owens)
Meet our clinicians (4131 Geary Blvd. 3rd Floor)
1600 Owens St. 9th floor
San Francisco CA 94158
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri.: 8:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. & 1:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wed.: 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. & 1:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.