Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services
Welcome to the Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services (formerly Chemical Dependency Recovery Program). Our staff of trained professionals provides confidential, accessible, and intensive treatment for problems related to substance abuse. We are dedicated to helping you restore the quality of your life.
We offer the following programs:
- Day treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Co-dependent treatment
- Adolescent treatment
- Specialty groups for African- American, gay men and dually diagnosed
All levels of programs offer:
- Full range of detoxification services (based on medical necessity)
- Psychological and medical evaluation
- Group and individual therapy
- Education and skill building
How to get care
Individuals may call to make their own appointments, and healthcare providers can make direct referrals. Concerned family and friends can also call for information and assistance.
Specific treatment plans for each individual are based on a clinical evaluation conducted by Kaiser staff. All treatment received by individuals at Addiction Medicine are voluntary and confidential.
1201 Fillmore Street
San Francisco CA 94115
8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday