News & Events
- Grand boulevard entrance
- Easier medical center access
- Young children’s play area
- 81 more parking spaces, including 21 ADA parking spaces and 2 more patient drop-off areas
- Seasonal farmers’ market open to the public to inspire healthy eating
- Art installation, “Hand in Hand,” illuminated at night
- Outdoor THRIVE letters – you can be the I in the Thrive artwork; post pics with #Thrive
- Native plants used as bioswales that filter rainwater to drain underground
- We replanted trees that were preserved offsite prior to construction
- More than 60 additional trees planted, including 5 new redwoods, for a total of 76 trees
The outside walkway and ramp in front of the Marshall Medical Offices is closed.
See the red zone where the path will be blocked on the map. [Download PDF map]
Allow yourself extra time to walk across our campus. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The alternate route of travel for all pedestrians will be:
- Daytime hours: walk inside the Marshall Medical Offices at Maple and Marshall Streets (green path) and then outside on the Maple Street sidewalk. All entrances to the Marshall Medical Offices are open/accessible Monday – Friday from 6 am to 9:30 pm. On Saturday/Sunday, only the Thrive Drive entrance is open from 6 am to 6 pm. Pedestrians can walk through the building to walk across our campus.
- After hours, when the building is closed: the route is outsidethe Marshall Medical Offices on the sidewalks (blue path) on Marshall Court, Marshall Street, and Maple Street. The Marshall Medical Offices are closed overnight Monday – Friday from 9:30 pm to 5 am and Saturday/Sunday from 6 pm to 7 am.
- Security can provide a walking escort or ride around the building 24/7 during this time, call 650-299-3139.
Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting a no cost flu shot. For your safety and convenience, flu vaccinations are available for adults and children, 6 months and older. Please get vaccinated – it’s your best defense against serious health risks this season, and now more than ever, it’s important to stay safe and stop the spread.
Member vaccination information: kp.org/mydoctor/flu
Flu shot dates and locations are subject to change. Before you go, visit kp.org/mydoctor/flu or call 1-800-573-5811 for the most up-to-date information.
We anticipate high demand for flu vaccinations in some areas. To minimize your wait times, help ease vehicle congestion, and ensure the safety of those visiting our facilities, please follow these guidelines when coming for your flu shot:
- Bring a photo ID and your Kaiser Permanente member ID card.
- Wear short sleeves or clothing that allows easy access to your upper arm. Depending on local county guidance, you may be required to wear a mask.
- Do not block fire zones, disabled parking spaces, or any facility entrances.
- Members may also receive a flu vaccine during a scheduled care appointment at any of our locations.
The market will re-open in 2024 on our campus with fresh fruit and vegetables for sale.
Members can see their doctor, fill most prescriptions, and get lab tests — all in one place and often in the same visit. The facility is conveniently located just off Highway 101 at Hillsdale Boulevard with free member parking.
San Mateo Medical Offices Building
1000 Franklin Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94403
Map & Directions