The Department of Psychiatry is committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality care for your mental health and chemical dependency needs in a safe and supportive environment.
- Our psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, and marriage and family therapists provide assessments, crisis intervention, and psychotherapy.
- Our psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners provide assessments and ongoing treatment when medications are indicated.
- Our therapists and medication providers work together as a team.
How to make an appointment
- Please call us directly between 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. at the numbers listed on this page.
- You will speak with one of our clinicians who will gather information about the issues you are dealing with and the impact they are having on you.
- The clinician will discuss with you our recommendations for further assessment and treatment and will then make an appointment with you to meet with one of our clinicians.