We also offer a unique method of prenatal care in a group setting, called Centering Pregnancy.
Centering Pregnancy is prenatal care that includes a one-on-one health check-up with extra time and attention in a group setting. You’ll meet with your Centering clinician and other women who are due near the same time for 9 sessions during your pregnancy.
Centering Pregnancy is a way for you to learn and share your experiences with other pregnant women while being involved in your own care. You will:
- Learn more about pregnancy
- Be better prepared for birth
- Be better prepared to care for your baby
- Be more active in your healthcare
- Have more time with your Centering provider
- Get support from other pregnant women
Please call our Centering Coordinator at 650-299-4088 for more information.