Health Plan Services
NOTE: Health Plan Services is located in the Department of Member Services and Patient Relations
Member Service Call Center
To pay a hospital bill, please contact Patient Financial Services, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed weekends and holidays.
To pay a health plan premium payment, please call Member Services, 24/7, closed holidays, at 800-464-4000.
- Is there a list of places online where I can make payments?
- Can individual plan members make premium payments online?
- Can members pay medical and hospital bills online?
- Where do I mail in my premium payment if I have coverage through a Health Insurance Marketplace under the Affordable Care Act?
- Where can I find information about a bill I received for a copayment charge?