Sacramento Medical Center Emergency Department Patient Drop-Off, Pick-Up, and Parking Information
Due to construction, the walkway located west of the Medical Office Building next to the Loading Dock will be temporarily closed beginning Wednesday, June 3, through mid-August. Alternative plans have been put into place to ensure members using the Emergency Department have access to patient drop-off and parking:
Patient Drop-off and Pick-up
- Drivers will use the Cottage Way entrance on the north side of the campus to access the Emergency Department for drop off, pick up, and short-term parking.
- Short-term, 15-minute emergency parking is accessible only from the Cottage Way entrance
- Emergency Department parking (longer than 15 minutes) is available in Lot D on the south side of the campus, accessible from Alta Arden or Morse Avenue.
- From Lot D, walk-in access to the Emergency Department is available through the Medical Offices, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; weekends 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hospital lobby entrance is open at all times.
- Free valet parking is available at the Medical Office entrance from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.