Join us at the Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival
Ladies, a wonderful tradition is back in 2022 – the annual Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival! After a long two years of virtual events and gatherings, it’s time to invite your moms, daughters, sisters, and friends for a live, and in-person event to celebrate each other (COVID-19 pandemic permitting, of course)!
The event is held at the State Capitol and benefits WEAVE, the region’s primary provider of crisis intervention services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
This is Sacramento’s premier all-female run/walk celebration of health and friendship. You and your daughters, sisters, moms, and girlfriends can participate in the 10K run or 5K run/walk events.
The KP Thrive Pavilion will offer blood pressure screenings, body fat testing, and many other activities. When you finish your run/walk, you’ll be rewarded with:
- One-of-a-kind 10K and 5K finisher medals
- A stunning designer race tee
- Princess Tiaras for the 1/2 mile finishers (12 and under)
- Farmer’s Market style post-run breakfast
- Women’s boutique with the latest in running/walking gear