News & Events
Due to construction, the walkway located west of the Medical Office Building next to the Loading Dock will be temporarily closed beginning Wednesday, June 3, through mid-August. Alternative plans have been put into place to ensure members using the Emergency Department have access to patient drop-off and parking:
Patient Drop-off and Pick-up
- Drivers will use the Cottage Way entrance on the north side of the campus to access the Emergency Department for drop off, pick up, and short-term parking.
- Short-term, 15-minute emergency parking is accessible only from the Cottage Way entrance
- Emergency Department parking (longer than 15 minutes) is available in Lot D on the south side of the campus, accessible from Alta Arden or Morse Avenue.
- From Lot D, walk-in access to the Emergency Department is available through the Medical Offices, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; weekends 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hospital lobby entrance is open at all times.
- Free valet parking is available at the Medical Office entrance from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To help ensure patient safety with adequate physical distancing and reduce wait times, we’re now offering appointments for lab visits. When your doctor orders your lab tests, you can use kp.org or the mobile app to schedule a lab appointment at a time that’s convenient for you. Skip the line…book your appointment in advance! Just sign in to kp.org and click on Appointments to get started.
As part of our commitment to protect our patients and staff, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following screening in our facilities:
In counties under public order, anyone entering our facilities must wear a mask. Masks are recommended for all persons entering our facilities in all other counties. If you arrive without a mask, we’ll provide one.
Anyone entering our facilities will encounter temperature checkpoints. If you are found to have an elevated temperature you will be asked additional question with regards to your visit and either escorted to your appointment or asked to contact your care provider. Learn more »
Access to Kaiser Permanente hospitals, emergency departments, medical offices, and clinics is restricted to patients only, with a few exceptions. Learn more »
Have COVID-19 symptoms? Call us at 866-454-8855 for advice. If you need in-person care, we can assist you.
Before you head to our facilities in the Roseville Sacramento area, be sure to check for the latest temporary changes in services, hours, and closures. Our emergency services remain open 24/7.
Do you know a child who would like to send a note or drawing to a health care worker? Now you can download and share a special coloring page to get kids started. Completed art can be hand-delivered to any health care provider, emailed to CaringforourCommunity@kp.org, or mailed to KP Public Affairs, 1650 Response Rd., Sacramento, CA 95815. Artwork emailed or mailed to Kaiser Permanente will be distributed to our hospitals.