KAISER PERMANENTE COVID-19 AND FLU VISITOR POLICY
For our main Hospital Building:
Protect yourself, our patients, and each other:
- Do not visit or accompany patients if you have a cough, cold, or are sick.
- Visitors are restricted to 1 visitor at a time in a patient’s room, unless by special arrangement.
- Anyone 14 or younger, who is not a patient, may not visit patients at this time.
- All visitors should follow respiratory hygiene while in the building:
- Wash your hands
- Cover your cough
- Sneeze into a tissue or your elbow and then discard the tissue and wash your hands.
Please send your good wishes with a call or a card. Thank you for understanding.
Accessibility: P, EB, IB, R, E, T
This facility fulfills basic and medical equipment accessibility standards.
California Relay Service: 711 (TTY for the hearing/speech impaired)
- 7 days, 24 hours
Medical Offices, unless otherwise noted
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Major Holiday Closures
- November 28, 2019
- December 25, 2019
- January 1, 2020
- January 20, 2020
- February 17, 2020
- May 25, 2020
- July 3, 2020
- September 7, 2020
- November 26, 2020
- December 25, 2020