The flu is more serious than the common cold. Protect yourself and your loved ones from serious health risks by getting your annual no cost flu shot. For your safety and convenience, flu vaccinations are now available at the locations below.
We are experiencing high demand for flu vaccinations in some areas and are working to avoid long lines.
To minimize your wait times, help ease vehicle congestion, and ensure the safety of those visiting our facilities, please follow these guidelines when coming for your flu shot:
• Please do not block fire zones, disabled parking spaces, or any facility entrances.
• If you have flexibility, please keep in mind that the drive-through clinic will be open for the next few months.
• Members may also receive a flu vaccine during a scheduled clinic appointment at any of our locations.
• Make sure to wear clothing that makes your upper arm accessible
• Have your Member ID card ready
• Please wear a mask when you arrive at our facilities to get your flu shot.
• We love pets, but if there is one in your car you will need to get out of your car for your shot. Please help us save time and stay safe by leaving your pet at home if possible.
Member Flu Vaccination Information:
For more information, visit kp.org/flu or call 1-800-573-5811 for guidelines about how to prepare for a flu shot and answers to frequently asked questions.
Flu shots are available Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Follow the signs at each location and look for the large tent.
Fairfield – 1550 Gateway Blvd.
Napa – 3285 Claremont Way
Vacaville – 1 Quality Drive
Vallejo – 975 Sereno Drive
Please note: If you’re experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19, call our Appointment and Advice Call Center at 1-866-454-8855, or email your doctor before getting your flu shot. If you’ve had a COVID-19 test and are waiting for the results, or already tested positive, get your flu shot after your self-isolation period ends.
Now through December 31, members can also get a flu shot at no additional cost from select retailers including Walgreens, Costco, CVS, Rite-Aid, Safeway, and Walmart. More information »
Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center treats many critically injured patients as Solano County’s designated Level II Trauma Center. Recently, we’ve launch two programs focused on these trauma patients – one to help prevent injuries, and one that will help them survive in the critical moments before they arrive at our trauma center.
Nearly 300 members of the community – many of them cancer survivors – joined Kaiser Permanente for the 3rd Annual Celebrate Life event on Saturday, June 25 at Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center.