Teen Health Information
Teen Health and Handouts
This page provides links to frequently asked questions for teen health information.
Below is a list of topics. Click on the links to get more information:
- Talking With Your Child About Sex
- Teen Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Teens and Birth Control
- Birth Control Pills, Patch, or Ring
- Learning About a Healthy Body Image
- Teens: Who Do You See in the Mirror?
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Cholesterol: Tips for Kids and Teens
- Depression: Start Feeling Like Yourself Again
- Caring For Your Body: Child and Teen Health
- Understanding Mental Health
- How Stressed Are You? Stress Level Tool
- Just For Teens: Sexual Teens 101
- Menarche and the Teenage Menstrual Cycle
- Teens and Peers: Feeling Pressured?
- Your Teen’s Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Teens and Sex
- What’s the Real Deal? Information for Teens about Tobacco
- Healthy Habits for Kids
- You Think You Might be Pregnant: Now What?
Información en Español
Here is a list of local numbers for Teen Health Care Information