Spiritual Care Referrals
David Roth, Director of Spiritual Care: 707-651-5402
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our mission is to provide compassionate spiritual support to patients, family members, friends and staff of all religious traditions and those who have no faith affiliation.
Our Spiritual Care Team is trained to provide holistic spiritual care to people of all faiths, including those who without any religious affiliation. This compassionate team is composed of professional chaplains, intern chaplains, spiritual support volunteers and Eucharistic ministers. Whatever their own religious beliefs may be, the members of our Spiritual Care Team respect the faith and conviction of every patient they serve and will never try to sway anyone to a specific point of view.
Spiritual Care Services Available:
- In-depth spiritual assessment
- Spiritual companionship and emotional support
- Spiritual counseling
- Support with difficult treatment decisions
- Advance Care Planning
- Palliative and End of Life Decisions
- Guided imagery
- Spiritual readings
- Bereavement Counseling
- Connect patient with spiritual community
- Connect patient with priest, rabbi, imam, etc.
- Other spiritual interventions as needed by patient