MyCareMyHome is a program designed to better support our patients who have difficulty coming to their physician’s office. MyCareMyHome will bring medical services to you in the comfort of your own home.
The MyCareMyHome team – made up of physicians, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and social workers – will help to guide you and coordinate your health-related needs. The team will work together with you and your family to identify your care goals and develop a total care plan. Our goal is to offer you medical care based on your own needs and goals as you age and move towards the end of life.
The benefits of the MyCareMyHome program:
- A home visit by your MyCareMyHome physician
- Regular telephone, video or home visits from your MyCareMyHome nurse practitioner
- Telephone, video or home visits from your social worker who can connect you with resources
- This program is part of your covered benefits and has no additional cost
- One place to call for all of your care
To reach your MyCareMyHome team:
- Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at 707-651-5483
If we’re unable to answer, please leave a message —
we check messages throughout the day.