Together Through Thick or Thin
975 Sereno Drive
Vallejo, CA 94589
Map & Directions
The Anticoagulation clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During these hours, you can reach us by calling 707-645-2520. If you do not receive a call back by the next business day, please call again. You can also email us. The clinic is closed evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What is the purpose of the Anticoagulation Clinic?
The Anticoagulation clinic provides a drug monitoring service for patients taking Warfarin (Coumadin®). Our goal is to assist your Primary Care Provider by managing your Warfarin therapy to ensure safe use of the drug and prevent unwanted side effects. Our clinic takes care of patients taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) whose Primary Care Providers are located at the Fairfield, Napa, Vacaville and Vallejo Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers.
- Be sure to take the exact amount of Warfarin (Coumadin®™) or Lovenox as prescribed at the same time every day.
- Be sure to keep your activity level and diet consistent.
- Inform all health care providers that you are taking warfarin (Coumadin®).
- Get a Medic-Alert bracelet if you will be taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) for life.
For Emergencies: Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room
After hours and Urgent Care questions about your Warfarin:
- Fairfield Patients call: 707-427-4025
- Napa Patients call: 707-258-2166
- Vacaville Patients call: 707-624-2600
- Vallejo Patients call: 707-651-1025