With a caring and dedicated team of physicians, nurses, midwives and lactation consultants, our Vacaville Medical Center and Vallejo Medical Center Family Birth Centers staff provide a family-centered experience during this special time.
You will receive the individual attention you need on your path to parenthood. In addition to your prenatal appointments, you’ll receive
- A monthly Healthy Beginnings newsletter and access to the Healthy Beginnings website.
- Access to a variety of classes and resources designed to support your journey before, during and after the birth of your baby.
- Specialized prenatal programs focused on your unique needs, including access to full-time geneticists and genetic counselors.
Our caring team of board-certified obstetricians, certified nurse midwives, certified registered nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and pediatricians are ready at all times to care for you and your baby.
- We offer modern and spacious private rooms where you, your baby, and your family can enjoy this special time together.
- We are proud to offer a full-service midwifery program 24 hours a day for mothers who seek a natural birth experience. Our midwives work in collaboration with our physicians and nurses.
- We can help you develop your own personalized birth plan to enhance your experience according to your individuality and personal preferences.
- We strive to make everyone in the family feel welcome. Each room has a pull-out bed for relaxing or overnight guests.
Your baby and you
- After your baby is born, you will enjoy unsurpassed support and services.
- Board-certified lactation consultants will support you if you desire to breastfeed.
- Our Health Education Center offers a full line of breastfeeding products to assist you after you return to work or engage in other activities.
Please discuss with your physician if delivering at Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center or Vallejo Medical Center is right for you.
For more information about hospital tours and classes to prepare you for the birth of your baby, please call Health Education at 707-624-2225.